Also, we provide End-to-End Services in the Design, Engineering, Construction, Installation and Commissioning of projects in the Domestic, Information Technology/ Telecommunication, Commercial, and Industrial Sectors.
AICNL offers a range of high quality professional services to meet the ever-increasing
demands within the Multi-disciplinary challenged diverse sectors of the economy such as viz a viz:-
AMSTEK INVESTMENT CONCEPT NIGERIA LIMITED’ Wireless Division offers partial or complete turnkey services to Cellular and Personal Communications Services (PCS) license holders to establish or enhance their network infrastructure. AICNL has the capability to provide a full range of services to help integrate the license holders’ wireless networks into the national telecommunications network.
Our services include:
- Site/ Civil Building, RF/Antennae Optimization, RBS/BTS Installation and Integration, BSC Installation and Integration, Transcoder Installation/Integration, PCU/GPRS Equipment Installation/Integration, Node B/3G Equipment Installation/Integration, Power Installation (Generator and transformer), Transmission Installation (Short haul/Long haul)
- Installation of communication Equipment i.e. DXX, Compression Equipment, Fiber Optics cable Installations (Single Node and multi node), Project planning and Logistics support, Site acquisition, evaluation and construction management, Environmental and Geotechnical Services.
- RF, civil and structural engineering, Mechanical and electrical engineering, Tower rigging and antenna mapping/installation Shelter Reticulation
- Network engineering, Testing and network integration
- Site Services/Maintenance (Generator maintenance, BSS maintenance etc.)
AICNL Power Transmission & Distribution Division
Powering Homes and Industries
AICNL Power Transmission & Distribution Division has been recognized as a leading indigenous company in electrical engineering and was established to meet the growing challenges of the electric power industry.
Our services and solutions can be found from the power generating station to all stops in between. Our people are experienced in high voltage transmission system technology that moves thousands of megawatts of power around and to the low voltage that powers homes.
With value-added solutions that are shaping the energy industry, AICNL Transmission & Distribution Division has the intelligence, innovations and the people to power the future.
AICNL provides premier service solutions covering the lifecycle of your T&D infrastructure for maximum performance and reliability.